Have you traveled to Barcelona? Not yet? What are you waiting for to organize your trip to Barcelona? If you still have doubts, be very attentive to the many reasons why you have to visit this city.
- The weather in Barcelona is perfect thanks to the privileged location of the city. Smooth temperatures throughout the year to enjoy strolling around the city. In spring and summer, Barcelona is full of color and it is a luxury to visit its streets and get lost by different routes.
- The good weather allows you to enjoy for many days the more than four kilometers of beach that has the city. Walk through the sand and enjoy its wide range of leisure. If you don’t like the beach, in Barcelona you can enjoy two spectacular mountain areas, Tibidabo and Monjtuïc with numerous viewpoints and all kinds of outdoor places, ideal for hiking trails and bike rides.
- The cultural offer that Barcelona offers is immense. You will find every week all kinds of concerts of fashion groups and great exponents of international music, as well as artistic and cultural exhibitions. You also have a large number of Art Galleries and important museums such as the MACBA (Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona), the Picasso Museum or the MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalonia).
- We can not forget the gastronomy offered by Barcelona. Renowned international chefs come from this area and the capital boasts numerous restaurants with Michelin stars. The local gastronomy is a real luxury, Mediterranean diet, Catalan cuisine and all kinds of tapas and exquisite elaborations.
- Barcelona has a great offer of nightlife. In any corner of the city you can find a good pub or place to go out any day of the week. The favorite places of tourists are in the Old Town, Born and Olympic Port, but you can not miss the top of Barcelona, exquisite and offers you breathtaking views.
- If you are passionate about sport, Barcelona offers you great possibilities for practicing or enjoying matches of all kinds. Its beaches are perfect for all kinds of water sports. Its mountains, green areas and avenues are perfect for hiking and running, and football is lived in a unique way at the Camp Nou, one of the most important football stadiums in the world.
- The architecture of Barcelona is rich and varied. It is the capital of modernism thanks to its main artist, Antoni Gaudí. In different areas of the city you can enjoy different types of art and architectural currents. You can not miss the Sagrada Família, the Pedrera, the Parc Guell, the Casa Batlló or the Agbar tower.
At Factory Hostels Barcelona you have everything you need to enjoy a perfect accommodation. Sin prisas y con una flexibilidad adaptada a cada viajero para hacerte más cómoda la entrada y salida de nuestro hostel. Los horarios los pones tú, con nuestra pulsera de seguridad puedes acceder a tu habitación en cualquier momento. Do you want to know Barcelona? Come and discover our facilities.