Summer is approaching and although it is not too hot in Barcelona, the high temperatures are about to arrive. The city offers all kinds of events 365 days a year, but at this time the activities multiply. Summer is a leisure season for all kinds of visitors and citizens of the area. Are you going to visit Barcelona these months? Book your accommodation in our hostel, Factory Hostels Barcelona and enjoy a perfect trip. Today we tell you about the best activities that the city organizes during this month of June.
- If you are passionate about music, you can not miss a key date, the Sónar (14-16/6). It is an electronic music festival that brings together all kinds of talents and has already become a benchmark in the city. This year celebrates its 25th edition in a show that will present great figures of the international music scene.
- Gastronomic lovers can not miss the culinary festival "Tast a La Rambla 2018" that this week celebrates its fifth edition. More than 50 restaurants in the city present their dishes and elaborations to the public at a very economical price.
- Another of the most traditional activities of Barcelona at this time is the music in the parks. Since this month, the city's green spaces are filled with music at dusk with concerts of classical music, jazz, bands, orchestras...
- This month also celebrates one of the most special evenings, the night of San Juan on June 23. There will be in the city and in the beaches all kinds of activities, parties and many fireworks.
- Sports enthusiasts have an appointment with the sail. Barcelona hosts the Extreme Sailing Series for the second time, from 14 to 17 June, a competition that runs through 8 countries on 3 continents for 10 months. There will be free activities for the entire public and all kinds of aquatic shows.
- Also during June, the city becomes the headquarters of the European Championship of Waterpolo that brings together the best teams in the male and female competition.
- Design and innovation also come together this month at the Barcelona Design Week 2018 which will take place from June 5 to 14. An event full of creative proposals, showrooms and parallel activities spread across the city.
These are just some of the best events that the city hosts in June. But the list is immense. Barcelona is a city that never rests and offers you a multitude of possibilities. Book your accommodation at Factory Hostels Barcelona and we will advise you about the best activities during your stay. Come to meet us!