October 31 is already here and the city of Barcelona is ready to celebrate a very American festivity, but year after year it has been gaining followers, Halloween. The Castanyada is also celebrated in Catalonia, a celebration that unites families around the tables with sweets such as sweet potatoes, roasted chestnuts, panellets and sweet wine. These are the traditions of Catalonia.
Are you going to enjoy Barcelona on this November bank holidays? Come to Factory Hostels and live with us the most terrifying night of the year. We will advise you on the best activities and alternative plans to enjoy this long weekend.
- One of the most fashionable activities lately is the Escape Room and in these dates even more. You can live all kinds of fear proposals, searches in cemeteries, funerals, games of spirits. Find your favorite theme and enjoy with friends of a night of terror.
- If you want to live a ghostly experience, you can not miss the night tours that are done through different streets of the city with an expert guide. You will discover mysterious and spooky stories that have marked the lives of some of our ancestors.
- This weekend, the Poble Espanyol becomes the perfect setting to celebrate Halloween with two days for children and adults full of terrifying activities and magical sensations.
- Lovers of theme parks have several options to enjoy the night of the dead. On the one hand, you have the traditional activities of Port Aventura that becomes for a few days in the terror park, and on the other hand, the Tibidabo has also prepared new scary shows that will make us have nightmares.
- During this Halloween night numerous cinemas like Phénoména in Barcelona will offer a special program dedicated to horror films. You can also find improvisational shows dedicated to Halloween that will make you spend a day full of fear.
- The true lovers of spirits and ghosts can not miss the guided tour offered by the Montjuïc Cemetery, set at the end of the 19th century with music, lights and vintage characters that will make you live an unforgettable experience.
- At the Apolo Theater you can also live a night full of crimes and mysteries with the play 'Sherlock Holmes and the Ripper' and a function that will make your hair stand on end.
- The main clubs in the city, such as Opium, Pacha, Soho or Bling Bling, are also filled with special horror sessions so you can live the night of Halloween to the fullest. Do not forget to bring your costume.
- The restaurants also dress up in Halloween with themed parties all weekend and a decoration full of cobwebs, ghosts, and all kinds of pumpkins. Even the menus include different terrifying and original proposals full of mysteries and enigmas.
What do you think of some Halloween activities? Choose your favorite and enjoy the city on the most terrifying night of the year. In Factory Hostels Barcelona you have your perfect accommodation. We are waiting for you!.