Are you going to visit the city of Barcelona this summer? The city hosts many activities perfect for all types of tourists and visitors. Today we talk about cinema. If you are passionate about the seventh art and you like the summer, you can not miss the open-air cinema sessions that take place at various points in the city of Barcelona. Book your accommodation in our Hostel Factory Hostels Barcelona and enjoy a summer of film.
- Montjuïc is one of the classic places of the city of Barcelona, an ideal option for the nights of July. The Castle of Montjuïc becomes a cinema and this summer it will screen up to 16 films in the original subtitled version. Spectators can bring their own dinner to enjoy an idyllic night with live music and an atmosphere full of history.
- The Illa Diagonal Shopping Center also hosts its particular cycle of outdoor cinema this month. Every Thursday it will screen a movie in the park of the enclosure with optional rental loungers.
- The Plaza de la Ciencia of CosmoCaixa also hosts different open air cinema sessions on Thursdays in July and on August 1st, preceded by live music. The theme of this year revolves around robotics and its relationship with humans.
- The Canódromo de Barcelona celebrates this summer the second edition of its program Gradas Abiertas with the screening of six film titles. The session takes place every Friday in July until August 10.
- And of course, the Cinema Lliure a la platja, a completely free alternative to enjoy current and classic films and independent films in original version. The screening takes place on the beach of Sant Sebastià. Prepare a chair, towel or lounger and enjoy a movie session by the sea!
These are the options to enjoy an outdoor film session in Barcelona. An ideal proposal for your summer nights in the city. Book your accommodation now in our hostel and enjoy a quality stay and a perfect vacation. Factory Hostels Barcelona is waiting for you.